Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comArgentinaTorneo Promocional AmateurProvincial - Deportivo Camioneros
Argentina. Torneo Promocional Amateur. Clausura - 2

Provincial vs Deportivo Camioneros prediction, betting tips and odds

27.07 Saturday

20:00 CET

Estadio Enrique Chiosso

Provincial
Draw
Deportivo Camioneros

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

11 : 18

goals

37 : 10

0.8 : 1.3

goals avg

2.6 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Deportivo Camioneros

03.03.2024

4-1

(3-1)

Provincial

Provincial vs Deportivo Camioneros prediction summary

Provincial meets Deportivo Camioneros in a match of a Clausura - 2 round in Argentina Torneo Promocional Amateur on 27.07 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Deportivo Camioneros and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Provincial team to score and less than 3.5 for Deportivo Camioneros. Provincial chances to win are 10%. Deportivo Camioneros chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Provincial scored 11 against 18 in 14 last matches whereas Deportivo Camioneros scored 37 against 10 in its 14 last games. Provincial scored 0.8 against 1.3 in 14 last matches whereas Deportivo Camioneros scored 2.6 against 0.7 in its 14 last games.


Teams Provincial and Deportivo Camioneros have played 1 matches so far. Provincial won 0 matches in total while Deportivo Camioneros won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Provincial scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Provincial won 0. Provincial won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Deportivo Camioneros scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Deportivo Camioneros won 1. Deportivo Camioneros won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Provincial vs Deportivo Camioneros with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Torneo Promocional Amateur