16 : 39
23 : 41
0.6 : 1.6
0.9 : 1.6
Prisons XI meets Holy Ghost in a match of a Regular Season - 27 round in Botswana Premier League on 27.05 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Prisons XI or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Prisons XI team to score and less than 2.5 for Holy Ghost. Prisons XI chances to win are 45%. Holy Ghost chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.
Prisons XI scored 16 against 39 in 25 last matches whereas Holy Ghost scored 23 against 41 in its 25 last games. Prisons XI scored 0.6 against 1.6 in 25 last matches whereas Holy Ghost scored 0.9 against 1.6 in its 25 last games.
Teams Prisons XI and Holy Ghost have played 1 matches so far. Prisons XI won 1 matches in total while Holy Ghost won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.
Prisons XI scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Prisons XI won 0. Prisons XI won 1 matches out of 1 played away.
Holy Ghost scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Holy Ghost won 0. Holy Ghost won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Prisons XI vs Holy Ghost with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!