Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGermanyDFB PokalPreussen Munster - Hertha Berlin
Germany. DFB Pokal. 2nd Round

Preussen Munster vs Hertha Berlin prediction, betting tips and odds

26.10 Tuesday

02:00 CET

Preußen-Stadion

Preussen Munster
Draw
Hertha Berlin

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 3

goals

1 : 0

1.0 : 3.0

goals avg

1.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Preussen Munster vs Hertha Berlin prediction summary

Preussen Munster meets Hertha Berlin in a match of a 2nd Round round in Germany DFB Pokal on 26.10 Tuesday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Hertha Berlin and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Preussen Munster team to score and less than 2.5 for Hertha Berlin. Preussen Munster chances to win are 10%. Hertha Berlin chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Preussen Munster scored 1 against 3 in 1 last matches whereas Hertha Berlin scored 1 against 0 in its 1 last games. Preussen Munster scored 1.0 against 3.0 in 1 last matches whereas Hertha Berlin scored 1.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Preussen Munster and Hertha Berlin have played 0 matches so far. Preussen Munster won 0 matches in total while Hertha Berlin won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Preussen Munster scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Preussen Munster won 0. Preussen Munster won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Hertha Berlin scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Hertha Berlin won 0. Hertha Berlin won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Preussen Munster vs Hertha Berlin with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in DFB Pokal