Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaVictoria NPL 2Preston Lions - Eastern Lions
Australia. Victoria NPL 2. Regular Season - 20

Preston Lions vs Eastern Lions prediction, betting tips and odds

28.06 Friday

12:30 CET

Genis Steel Stadium

Preston Lions
Draw
Eastern Lions

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

19

played

19

home

away

total

43 : 28

goals

20 : 35

2.3 : 1.5

goals avg

1.1 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Eastern Lions

22.03.2024

3-3

Preston Lions

Eastern Lions

12.08.2023

2-1

Preston Lions

Preston Lions

05.05.2023

1-2

Eastern Lions

Preston Lions vs Eastern Lions prediction summary

Preston Lions meets Eastern Lions in a match of a Regular Season - 20 round in Australia Victoria NPL 2 on 28.06 Friday at 12:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Preston Lions or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Preston Lions team to score and less than 1.5 for Eastern Lions. Preston Lions chances to win are 45%. Eastern Lions chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Preston Lions scored 43 against 28 in 19 last matches whereas Eastern Lions scored 20 against 35 in its 19 last games. Preston Lions scored 2.3 against 1.5 in 19 last matches whereas Eastern Lions scored 1.1 against 1.8 in its 19 last games.


Teams Preston Lions and Eastern Lions have played 3 matches so far. Preston Lions won 0 matches in total while Eastern Lions won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Preston Lions scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Preston Lions won 0. Preston Lions won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Eastern Lions scored 7 in total and 2.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Eastern Lions won 1. Eastern Lions won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Preston Lions vs Eastern Lions with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Victoria NPL 2