Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - OberosterreichPregarten - Grün Weiß Micheldorf
Austria. Landesliga - Oberosterreich. Oberösterreich - 16

Pregarten vs Grün Weiß Micheldorf prediction, betting tips and odds

05.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

Garten hennerbichler Stadion - ASKÖ Pregarten

Pregarten
Draw
Grün Weiß Micheldorf

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
L
L
W
D
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
8Pregarten14545219
16Grün Weiß Micheldorf14257-711

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

19 : 17

goals

21 : 28

1.4 : 1.2

goals avg

1.5 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Grün Weiß Micheldorf

07.08.2021

0-0

Pregarten

Grün Weiß Micheldorf

13.09.2019

1-2

Pregarten

Pregarten vs Grün Weiß Micheldorf prediction summary

Pregarten meets Grün Weiß Micheldorf in a match of a Oberösterreich - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Oberosterreich on 05.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Pregarten or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Pregarten team to score and less than 2.5 for Grün Weiß Micheldorf. Pregarten chances to win are 45%. Grün Weiß Micheldorf chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Pregarten scored 19 against 17 in 14 last matches whereas Grün Weiß Micheldorf scored 21 against 28 in its 14 last games. Pregarten scored 1.4 against 1.2 in 14 last matches whereas Grün Weiß Micheldorf scored 1.5 against 2.0 in its 14 last games.


Teams Pregarten and Grün Weiß Micheldorf have played 5 matches so far. Pregarten won 1 matches in total while Grün Weiß Micheldorf won 0 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.60 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Pregarten scored 2 in total and 0.40 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Pregarten won 0. Pregarten won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Grün Weiß Micheldorf scored 1 in total and 0.20 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Grün Weiß Micheldorf won 0. Grün Weiß Micheldorf won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Pregarten vs Grün Weiß Micheldorf with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Oberosterreich