Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Portugal. Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group D. Group D - 7

Praiense vs União Idanhense prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-0)

28.11 Sunday

13:00 CET

Estádio Municipal da Praia da Vitória

Praiense
Draw
União Idanhense

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
L
L
L
L
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Praiense6105-63
10União Idanhense6024-112

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

3 : 9

goals

3 : 14

0.5 : 1.5

goals avg

0.5 : 2.3

forme

attack

defence

Praiense vs União Idanhense prediction summary

Praiense meets União Idanhense in a match of a Group D - 7 round in Portugal Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group D on 28.11 Sunday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Praiense or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Praiense team to score and less than 1.5 for União Idanhense. Praiense chances to win are 45%. União Idanhense chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Praiense scored 3 against 9 in 6 last matches whereas União Idanhense scored 3 against 14 in its 6 last games. Praiense scored 0.5 against 1.5 in 6 last matches whereas União Idanhense scored 0.5 against 2.3 in its 6 last games.


Teams Praiense and União Idanhense have played 0 matches so far. Praiense won 0 matches in total while União Idanhense won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Praiense scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Praiense won 0. Praiense won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


União Idanhense scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home União Idanhense won 0. União Idanhense won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Praiense vs União Idanhense with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group D