Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Thailand. Thai Premier League. Regular Season - 17

Prachuap vs Suphanburi prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-2 (0-0)

15.01 Saturday

12:00 CET

Sam Ao Stadium

Prachuap
Draw
Suphanburi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
D
L
L
W
W
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
14Suphanburi15348-613
15Prachuap16259-1011

Performance last matches

16

played

15

home

away

total

12 : 22

goals

16 : 22

0.8 : 1.4

goals avg

1.1 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Suphanburi

19.09.2021

2-2

(0-1)

Prachuap

Prachuap

07.02.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Suphanburi

Suphanburi

26.02.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Prachuap

Suphanburi

02.10.2019

1-1

(1-0)

Prachuap

Prachuap

12.05.2019

2-1

Suphanburi

Prachuap

03.10.2018

0-1

Suphanburi

Suphanburi

26.05.2018

0-0

(0-0)

Prachuap

Prachuap vs Suphanburi prediction summary

Prachuap meets Suphanburi in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Thailand Thai Premier League on 15.01 Saturday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Suphanburi and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Prachuap team to score and less than 1.5 for Suphanburi. Prachuap chances to win are 10%. Suphanburi chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Prachuap scored 12 against 22 in 16 last matches whereas Suphanburi scored 16 against 22 in its 15 last games. Prachuap scored 0.8 against 1.4 in 16 last matches whereas Suphanburi scored 1.1 against 1.5 in its 15 last games.


Teams Prachuap and Suphanburi have played 7 matches so far. Prachuap won 2 matches in total while Suphanburi won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Prachuap scored 7 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Prachuap won 2. Prachuap won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Suphanburi scored 7 in total and 1.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Suphanburi won 1. Suphanburi won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Prachuap vs Suphanburi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Thai Premier League