Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Bosnia. Premijer Liga. Regular Season - 19

Posušje vs Zvijezda 09 prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-0 (1-0)

17.02 Saturday

13:00 CET

Stadion Mokri Dolac

Posušje
Draw
Zvijezda 09

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
D
L
W
L
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Posušje18558020
12Zvijezda 09183213-1811

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

20 : 20

goals

19 : 37

1.1 : 1.1

goals avg

1.1 : 2.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Zvijezda 09

24.09.2023

0-2

(0-0)

Posušje

Posušje vs Zvijezda 09 prediction summary

Posušje meets Zvijezda 09 in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Bosnia Premijer Liga on 17.02 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Posušje or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Posušje team to score and less than 2.5 for Zvijezda 09. Posušje chances to win are 45%. Zvijezda 09 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Posušje scored 20 against 20 in 18 last matches whereas Zvijezda 09 scored 19 against 37 in its 18 last games. Posušje scored 1.1 against 1.1 in 18 last matches whereas Zvijezda 09 scored 1.1 against 2.1 in its 18 last games.


Teams Posušje and Zvijezda 09 have played 1 matches so far. Posušje won 1 matches in total while Zvijezda 09 won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Posušje scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Posušje won 0. Posušje won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Zvijezda 09 scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Zvijezda 09 won 0. Zvijezda 09 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Posušje vs Zvijezda 09 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premijer Liga