Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorthern-IrelandPremier Intermediate LeaguePortstewart - Armagh City
Northern-Ireland. Premier Intermediate League. Regular Season - 9

Portstewart vs Armagh City prediction, betting tips and odds

03.12 Saturday

15:00 CET

Seahaven

Portstewart
Draw
Armagh City

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

10 : 11

goals

8 : 21

1.4 : 1.6

goals avg

1.1 : 3.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Portstewart

26.02.2022

0-1

Armagh City

Armagh City

11.12.2021

3-1

Portstewart

Armagh City

04.01.2020

1-1

Portstewart

Armagh City

26.01.2019

0-2

Portstewart

Portstewart

08.12.2018

2-1

Armagh City

Portstewart

28.04.2018

2-0

Armagh City

Portstewart

10.02.2018

1-0

Armagh City

Armagh City

12.08.2017

2-3

Portstewart

Portstewart vs Armagh City prediction summary

Portstewart meets Armagh City in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Northern-Ireland Premier Intermediate League on 03.12 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Portstewart or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Portstewart team to score and less than 2.5 for Armagh City. Portstewart chances to win are 45%. Armagh City chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Portstewart scored 10 against 11 in 7 last matches whereas Armagh City scored 8 against 21 in its 7 last games. Portstewart scored 1.4 against 1.6 in 7 last matches whereas Armagh City scored 1.1 against 3.0 in its 7 last games.


Teams Portstewart and Armagh City have played 9 matches so far. Portstewart won 5 matches in total while Armagh City won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.22 goals per Match and 20 in total.


Portstewart scored 12 in total and 1.33 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Portstewart won 3. Portstewart won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


Armagh City scored 8 in total and 0.89 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Armagh City won 1. Armagh City won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Portstewart vs Armagh City with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier Intermediate League