Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

USA. NWSL Women. Regular Season - 11

Portland Thorns W vs OL Reign W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-0)

14.10 Thursday

04:30 CET

Providence Park

Portland Thorns W
Draw
OL Reign W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
W
W
W
W
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Portland Thorns W2112361539
2OL Reign W2112271238

Performance last matches

21

played

21

home

away

total

31 : 16

goals

33 : 21

1.5 : 0.8

goals avg

1.6 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

OL Reign W

30.08.2021

2-1

(2-1)

Portland Thorns W

Portland Thorns W

24.05.2021

1-2

(1-2)

OL Reign W

Portland Thorns W

22.04.2021

2-0

(1-0)

OL Reign W

OL Reign W

11.10.2020

1-2

(0-1)

Portland Thorns W

Portland Thorns W

01.10.2020

4-1

(2-0)

OL Reign W

OL Reign W

13.07.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Portland Thorns W

OL Reign W

29.09.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Portland Thorns W

OL Reign W

08.08.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Portland Thorns W

Portland Thorns W

06.07.2019

0-1

(0-0)

OL Reign W

Portland Thorns W vs OL Reign W prediction summary

Portland Thorns W meets OL Reign W in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in USA NWSL Women on 14.10 Thursday at 04:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Portland Thorns W or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Portland Thorns W team to score and less than 2.5 for OL Reign W. Portland Thorns W chances to win are 35%. OL Reign W chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Portland Thorns W scored 31 against 16 in 21 last matches whereas OL Reign W scored 33 against 21 in its 21 last games. Portland Thorns W scored 1.5 against 0.8 in 21 last matches whereas OL Reign W scored 1.6 against 1.0 in its 21 last games.


Teams Portland Thorns W and OL Reign W have played 9 matches so far. Portland Thorns W won 3 matches in total while OL Reign W won 5 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.22 goals per Match and 20 in total.


Portland Thorns W scored 10 in total and 1.11 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Portland Thorns W won 2. Portland Thorns W won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


OL Reign W scored 10 in total and 1.11 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home OL Reign W won 3. OL Reign W won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Portland Thorns W vs OL Reign W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in NWSL Women