Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Canada. Pacific Coast Soccer League. Regular Season - 3

Port Moody vs Tigers Vancouver prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

27.05 Saturday

05:00 CET

Port Moody Trasolini Turf

Port Moody
Draw
Tigers Vancouver

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

4

played

3

home

away

total

15 : 2

goals

8 : 2

3.8 : 0.5

goals avg

2.7 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Port Moody

25.06.2022

2-1

Tigers Vancouver

Tigers Vancouver

21.06.2022

1-3

Port Moody

Port Moody

19.06.2021

1-2

Tigers Vancouver

Port Moody vs Tigers Vancouver prediction summary

Port Moody meets Tigers Vancouver in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Canada Pacific Coast Soccer League on 27.05 Saturday at 05:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Port Moody or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Port Moody team to score and less than 3.5 for Tigers Vancouver. Port Moody chances to win are 45%. Tigers Vancouver chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Port Moody scored 15 against 2 in 4 last matches whereas Tigers Vancouver scored 8 against 2 in its 3 last games. Port Moody scored 3.8 against 0.5 in 4 last matches whereas Tigers Vancouver scored 2.7 against 0.7 in its 3 last games.


Teams Port Moody and Tigers Vancouver have played 5 matches so far. Port Moody won 2 matches in total while Tigers Vancouver won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Port Moody scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Port Moody won 1. Port Moody won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Tigers Vancouver scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Tigers Vancouver won 0. Tigers Vancouver won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Port Moody vs Tigers Vancouver with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Pacific Coast Soccer League