Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSlovakia3. liga - EastPoprad - MSK Tesla Stropkov
Slovakia. 3. liga - East. East - 15

Poprad vs MSK Tesla Stropkov prediction, betting tips and odds

05.03 Saturday

14:30 CET

Futbalový štadion NTC Poprad

Poprad
Draw
MSK Tesla Stropkov

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
L
L
D
W
L
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5MSK Tesla Stropkov139221929
8Poprad14635521

Performance last matches

14

played

13

home

away

total

24 : 19

goals

29 : 10

1.7 : 1.4

goals avg

2.2 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Poprad vs MSK Tesla Stropkov prediction summary

Poprad meets MSK Tesla Stropkov in a match of a East - 15 round in Slovakia 3. liga - East on 05.03 Saturday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or MSK Tesla Stropkov and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Poprad team to score and less than 2.5 for MSK Tesla Stropkov. Poprad chances to win are 10%. MSK Tesla Stropkov chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Poprad scored 24 against 19 in 14 last matches whereas MSK Tesla Stropkov scored 29 against 10 in its 13 last games. Poprad scored 1.7 against 1.4 in 14 last matches whereas MSK Tesla Stropkov scored 2.2 against 0.8 in its 13 last games.


Teams Poprad and MSK Tesla Stropkov have played 0 matches so far. Poprad won 0 matches in total while MSK Tesla Stropkov won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Poprad scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Poprad won 0. Poprad won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


MSK Tesla Stropkov scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home MSK Tesla Stropkov won 0. MSK Tesla Stropkov won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Poprad vs MSK Tesla Stropkov with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 3. liga - East