Stadion im. Edwarda Szymkowiaka
41 : 19
47 : 20
2.2 : 1.0
2.5 : 1.1
Polonia Bytom meets Rekord Bielsko-Biała in a match of a Group 3 - 19 round in Poland III Liga - Group 3 on 22.03 Wednesday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Polonia Bytom or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Polonia Bytom team to score and less than 3.5 for Rekord Bielsko-Biała. Polonia Bytom chances to win are 35%. Rekord Bielsko-Biała chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.
Polonia Bytom scored 41 against 19 in 19 last matches whereas Rekord Bielsko-Biała scored 47 against 20 in its 19 last games. Polonia Bytom scored 2.2 against 1.0 in 19 last matches whereas Rekord Bielsko-Biała scored 2.5 against 1.1 in its 19 last games.
Teams Polonia Bytom and Rekord Bielsko-Biała have played 5 matches so far. Polonia Bytom won 2 matches in total while Rekord Bielsko-Biała won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.60 goals per Match and 13 in total.
Polonia Bytom scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Polonia Bytom won 1. Polonia Bytom won 1 matches out of 3 played away.
Rekord Bielsko-Biała scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Rekord Bielsko-Biała won 1. Rekord Bielsko-Biała won 0 matches out of 2 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Polonia Bytom vs Rekord Bielsko-Biała with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!