Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCzech-Republic4. liga - Divizie FPolanka nad Odrou - Havířov
Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie F. Division F - 17

Polanka nad Odrou vs Havířov prediction, betting tips and odds

10.04 Sunday

15:30 CET

Hřiště Polanka nad Odrou

Polanka nad Odrou
Draw
Havířov

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
D
W
D
D
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Polanka nad Odrou13823926
13Havířov13148-207

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

20 : 11

goals

15 : 35

1.5 : 0.8

goals avg

1.2 : 2.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Havířov

22.08.2021

0-3

Polanka nad Odrou

Havířov

20.09.2020

4-2

Polanka nad Odrou

Polanka nad Odrou vs Havířov prediction summary

Polanka nad Odrou meets Havířov in a match of a Division F - 17 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie F on 10.04 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Polanka nad Odrou or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Polanka nad Odrou team to score and less than 1.5 for Havířov. Polanka nad Odrou chances to win are 45%. Havířov chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Polanka nad Odrou scored 20 against 11 in 13 last matches whereas Havířov scored 15 against 35 in its 13 last games. Polanka nad Odrou scored 1.5 against 0.8 in 13 last matches whereas Havířov scored 1.2 against 2.7 in its 13 last games.


Teams Polanka nad Odrou and Havířov have played 3 matches so far. Polanka nad Odrou won 1 matches in total while Havířov won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Polanka nad Odrou scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Polanka nad Odrou won 0. Polanka nad Odrou won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Havířov scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Havířov won 1. Havířov won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Polanka nad Odrou vs Havířov with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie F