Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

South-Korea. K-League Classic. Regular Season - 19

Pohang Steelers vs Ulsan Hyundai FC prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-0 (1-0)

02.07 Saturday

12:00 CET

Steelyard Stadium

Pohang Steelers
Draw
Ulsan Hyundai FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
D
W
D
W
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Ulsan Hyundai FC1812421440
5Pohang Steelers18765627

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

23 : 17

goals

28 : 14

1.3 : 0.9

goals avg

1.6 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ulsan Hyundai FC

27.03.2022

2-0

(0-0)

Pohang Steelers

Ulsan Hyundai FC

20.10.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers

21.09.2021

1-2

(0-1)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC

22.05.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers

13.03.2021

1-1

(0-1)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Pohang Steelers

18.10.2020

4-0

(1-0)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC

23.09.2020

1-1

(0-1)

Pohang Steelers

Ulsan Hyundai FC

15.08.2020

2-0

(0-0)

Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers

06.06.2020

0-4

(0-2)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC

01.12.2019

1-4

(1-1)

Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers

06.10.2019

2-1

(0-0)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC

15.06.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers

04.05.2019

2-1

(1-1)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Pohang Steelers

02.12.2018

1-3

(1-1)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC

15.09.2018

2-0

(0-0)

Pohang Steelers

Ulsan Hyundai FC

05.05.2018

2-1

(0-1)

Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers

31.03.2018

2-1

(1-0)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC

18.09.2016

1-0

(0-0)

Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers

29.06.2016

4-0

(2-0)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC

14.05.2016

0-0

(0-0)

Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers vs Ulsan Hyundai FC prediction summary

Pohang Steelers meets Ulsan Hyundai FC in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in South-Korea K-League Classic on 02.07 Saturday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Ulsan Hyundai FC and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Pohang Steelers team to score and less than 2.5 for Ulsan Hyundai FC. Pohang Steelers chances to win are 10%. Ulsan Hyundai FC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Pohang Steelers scored 23 against 17 in 18 last matches whereas Ulsan Hyundai FC scored 28 against 14 in its 18 last games. Pohang Steelers scored 1.3 against 0.9 in 18 last matches whereas Ulsan Hyundai FC scored 1.6 against 0.8 in its 18 last games.


Teams Pohang Steelers and Ulsan Hyundai FC have played 20 matches so far. Pohang Steelers won 6 matches in total while Ulsan Hyundai FC won 10 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.55 goals per Match and 51 in total.


Pohang Steelers scored 24 in total and 1.20 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Pohang Steelers won 5. Pohang Steelers won 1 matches out of 11 played away.


Ulsan Hyundai FC scored 27 in total and 1.35 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home Ulsan Hyundai FC won 7. Ulsan Hyundai FC won 3 matches out of 9 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Pohang Steelers vs Ulsan Hyundai FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in K-League Classic