Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Albania. 1st Division. Regular Season - 2

Pogradeci vs Besa Kavajë prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

18.09 Saturday

16:00 CET

Stadiumi Gjorgji Kyçyku

Pogradeci
Draw
Besa Kavajë

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
4Besa Kavajë110013
13Pogradeci1001-10

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

0 : 1

goals

2 : 1

0.0 : 1.0

goals avg

2.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Besa Kavajë

08.05.2021

1-2

(0-0)

Pogradeci

Pogradeci

18.04.2021

1-3

(0-2)

Besa Kavajë

Pogradeci

21.02.2021

2-1

(2-0)

Besa Kavajë

Besa Kavajë

07.11.2020

2-1

(0-0)

Pogradeci

Pogradeci

05.07.2020

2-0

(1-0)

Besa Kavajë

Besa Kavajë

14.06.2020

3-2

(1-2)

Pogradeci

Besa Kavajë

23.02.2020

0-2

(0-0)

Pogradeci

Pogradeci

09.11.2019

3-1

(2-0)

Besa Kavajë

Besa Kavajë

25.11.2018

1-1

(1-0)

Pogradeci

Pogradeci

09.09.2018

2-1

Besa Kavajë

Pogradeci vs Besa Kavajë prediction summary

Pogradeci meets Besa Kavajë in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Albania 1st Division on 18.09 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Besa Kavajë and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for Pogradeci team to score and less than 2.5 for Besa Kavajë. Pogradeci chances to win are 10%. Besa Kavajë chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Pogradeci scored 0 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas Besa Kavajë scored 2 against 1 in its 1 last games. Pogradeci scored 0.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas Besa Kavajë scored 2.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Pogradeci and Besa Kavajë have played 10 matches so far. Pogradeci won 6 matches in total while Besa Kavajë won 3 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.10 goals per Match and 31 in total.


Pogradeci scored 18 in total and 1.80 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Pogradeci won 4. Pogradeci won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


Besa Kavajë scored 13 in total and 1.30 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Besa Kavajë won 2. Besa Kavajë won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Pogradeci vs Besa Kavajë with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1st Division