Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Slovakia. 3. liga - West. West - 4

Podkonice vs Veľké Ludince prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

28.09 Wednesday

15:30 CET

Štadión na Brodku

Podkonice
Draw
Veľké Ludince

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
D
D
W
D
D
L
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Veľké Ludince7331412
13Podkonice7142-27

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

5 : 7

goals

11 : 7

0.7 : 1.0

goals avg

1.6 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Podkonice vs Veľké Ludince prediction summary

Podkonice meets Veľké Ludince in a match of a West - 4 round in Slovakia 3. liga - West on 28.09 Wednesday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Veľké Ludince and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Podkonice team to score and less than 2.5 for Veľké Ludince. Podkonice chances to win are 10%. Veľké Ludince chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Podkonice scored 5 against 7 in 7 last matches whereas Veľké Ludince scored 11 against 7 in its 7 last games. Podkonice scored 0.7 against 1.0 in 7 last matches whereas Veľké Ludince scored 1.6 against 1.0 in its 7 last games.


Teams Podkonice and Veľké Ludince have played 0 matches so far. Podkonice won 0 matches in total while Veľké Ludince won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Podkonice scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Podkonice won 0. Podkonice won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Veľké Ludince scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Veľké Ludince won 0. Veľké Ludince won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Podkonice vs Veľké Ludince with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 3. liga - West