Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

Poland. III Liga - Group 4. Group 4 - 42

Podhale Nowy Targ vs Stal Stalowa Wola predictions and betting tips

Match Finished: 2-2 (1-0)

20.06 Sunday

17:30 CET

Stadion Miejski im. Józefa Piłsudskiego

Podhale Nowy Targ
Draw
Stal Stalowa Wola

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Podhale Nowy Targ vs Stal Stalowa Wola prediction summary

Podhale Nowy Targ meets Stal Stalowa Wola in a match of a Group 4 - 42 round in Poland III Liga - Group 4 on 20.06 Sunday at 17:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Stal Stalowa Wola and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Podhale Nowy Targ team to score and less than 2.5 for Stal Stalowa Wola. Podhale Nowy Targ chances to win are 10%. Stal Stalowa Wola chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Podhale Nowy Targ scored 56 against 47 in 39 last matches whereas Stal Stalowa Wola scored 75 against 42 in its 39 last games. Podhale Nowy Targ scored 1.4 against 1.2 in 39 last matches whereas Stal Stalowa Wola scored 1.9 against 1.1 in its 39 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Podhale Nowy Targ vs Stal Stalowa Wola with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!