Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaSouth Australia State League 1Playford City Patriots - Cumberland United
Australia. South Australia State League 1. Regular Season - 2

Playford City Patriots vs Cumberland United prediction, betting tips and odds

02.03 Saturday

05:30 CET

Ramsay Park

Playford City Patriots
Draw
Cumberland United

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Playford City Patriots

13.05.2023

3-2

Cumberland United

Cumberland United

20.02.2023

1-1

Playford City Patriots

Playford City Patriots vs Cumberland United prediction summary

Playford City Patriots meets Cumberland United in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Australia South Australia State League 1 on 02.03 Saturday at 05:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Playford City Patriots or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Playford City Patriots team to score and n/a for Cumberland United. Playford City Patriots chances to win are 45%. Cumberland United chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Playford City Patriots scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Cumberland United scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Playford City Patriots scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Cumberland United scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Playford City Patriots and Cumberland United have played 2 matches so far. Playford City Patriots won 1 matches in total while Cumberland United won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.50 goals per Match and 7 in total.


Playford City Patriots scored 4 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Playford City Patriots won 1. Playford City Patriots won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Cumberland United scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Cumberland United won 0. Cumberland United won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Playford City Patriots vs Cumberland United with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in South Australia State League 1