Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Austria. Regionalliga - Salzburg. Salzburg - 12

Pinzgau Saalfelden vs Wals-Grünau prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-0 (2-0)

19.10 Tuesday

19:00 CET

SaalfeldenArena

Pinzgau Saalfelden
Draw
Wals-Grünau

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
D
D
L
L
D
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Pinzgau Saalfelden146621524
9Wals-Grünau13346-813

Performance last matches

14

played

13

home

away

total

29 : 14

goals

13 : 21

2.1 : 1.0

goals avg

1.0 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Wals-Grünau

31.07.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Pinzgau Saalfelden

Pinzgau Saalfelden

29.09.2020

3-2

(2-1)

Wals-Grünau

Wals-Grünau

08.08.2020

1-3

(0-1)

Pinzgau Saalfelden

Pinzgau Saalfelden

17.05.2019

1-2

Wals-Grünau

Wals-Grünau

05.10.2018

2-2

Pinzgau Saalfelden

Pinzgau Saalfelden

02.04.2018

0-4

(0-3)

Wals-Grünau

Wals-Grünau

19.08.2017

4-0

(1-0)

Pinzgau Saalfelden

Pinzgau Saalfelden

30.04.2013

1-0

(0-0)

Wals-Grünau

Wals-Grünau

19.10.2012

4-1

(2-0)

Pinzgau Saalfelden

Pinzgau Saalfelden vs Wals-Grünau prediction summary

Pinzgau Saalfelden meets Wals-Grünau in a match of a Salzburg - 12 round in Austria Regionalliga - Salzburg on 19.10 Tuesday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Pinzgau Saalfelden and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Pinzgau Saalfelden team to score and less than 1.5 for Wals-Grünau. Pinzgau Saalfelden chances to win are 45%. Wals-Grünau chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Pinzgau Saalfelden scored 29 against 14 in 14 last matches whereas Wals-Grünau scored 13 against 21 in its 13 last games. Pinzgau Saalfelden scored 2.1 against 1.0 in 14 last matches whereas Wals-Grünau scored 1.0 against 1.6 in its 13 last games.


Teams Pinzgau Saalfelden and Wals-Grünau have played 9 matches so far. Pinzgau Saalfelden won 3 matches in total while Wals-Grünau won 4 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.56 goals per Match and 32 in total.


Pinzgau Saalfelden scored 12 in total and 1.33 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Pinzgau Saalfelden won 2. Pinzgau Saalfelden won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


Wals-Grünau scored 20 in total and 2.22 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Wals-Grünau won 2. Wals-Grünau won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Pinzgau Saalfelden vs Wals-Grünau with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Salzburg