Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - WestPinzgau Saalfelden - TSV St. Johann
Austria. Regionalliga - West. West - 17

Pinzgau Saalfelden vs TSV St. Johann prediction, betting tips and odds

16.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

SaalfeldenArena

Pinzgau Saalfelden
Draw
TSV St. Johann

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
W
W
D
D
D
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Pinzgau Saalfelden1610151431
12TSV St. Johann16457-1017

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

28 : 14

goals

21 : 31

1.8 : 0.9

goals avg

1.3 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

TSV St. Johann

04.08.2023

2-5

(2-2)

Pinzgau Saalfelden

Pinzgau Saalfelden

05.11.2022

4-1

(3-0)

TSV St. Johann

TSV St. Johann

26.08.2022

2-1

(1-1)

Pinzgau Saalfelden

Pinzgau Saalfelden

11.09.2021

1-1

(1-0)

TSV St. Johann

TSV St. Johann

23.07.2021

2-1

(2-0)

Pinzgau Saalfelden

Pinzgau Saalfelden

15.09.2020

2-0

(1-0)

TSV St. Johann

Pinzgau Saalfelden

04.05.2019

2-1

(0-1)

TSV St. Johann

TSV St. Johann

21.09.2018

3-0

(1-0)

Pinzgau Saalfelden

TSV St. Johann

27.04.2018

3-2

(1-1)

Pinzgau Saalfelden

Pinzgau Saalfelden

23.09.2017

0-0

(0-0)

TSV St. Johann

TSV St. Johann

26.10.2016

3-2

(0-2)

Pinzgau Saalfelden

Pinzgau Saalfelden

23.07.2016

0-0

(0-0)

TSV St. Johann

Pinzgau Saalfelden

28.05.2016

0-3

(0-0)

TSV St. Johann

TSV St. Johann

23.10.2015

4-0

(1-0)

Pinzgau Saalfelden

TSV St. Johann

21.03.2015

0-0

(0-0)

Pinzgau Saalfelden

Pinzgau Saalfelden

09.08.2014

2-2

(2-0)

TSV St. Johann

Pinzgau Saalfelden

04.05.2013

0-1

(0-1)

TSV St. Johann

TSV St. Johann

14.09.2012

4-2

(3-1)

Pinzgau Saalfelden

TSV St. Johann

05.11.2011

2-4

(2-2)

Pinzgau Saalfelden

Pinzgau Saalfelden

30.07.2011

1-2

(1-1)

TSV St. Johann

Pinzgau Saalfelden vs TSV St. Johann prediction summary

Pinzgau Saalfelden meets TSV St. Johann in a match of a West - 17 round in Austria Regionalliga - West on 16.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Pinzgau Saalfelden or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Pinzgau Saalfelden team to score and less than 1.5 for TSV St. Johann. Pinzgau Saalfelden chances to win are 45%. TSV St. Johann chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Pinzgau Saalfelden scored 28 against 14 in 16 last matches whereas TSV St. Johann scored 21 against 31 in its 16 last games. Pinzgau Saalfelden scored 1.8 against 0.9 in 16 last matches whereas TSV St. Johann scored 1.3 against 1.9 in its 16 last games.


Teams Pinzgau Saalfelden and TSV St. Johann have played 21 matches so far. Pinzgau Saalfelden won 5 matches in total while TSV St. Johann won 10 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.10 goals per Match and 65 in total.


Pinzgau Saalfelden scored 29 in total and 1.38 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Pinzgau Saalfelden won 3. Pinzgau Saalfelden won 2 matches out of 10 played away.


TSV St. Johann scored 36 in total and 1.71 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home TSV St. Johann won 7. TSV St. Johann won 3 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Pinzgau Saalfelden vs TSV St. Johann with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - West