8 : 2
7 : 5
1.6 : 0.4
1.4 : 1.0
Pho Hien meets Quang Nam in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Vietnam V.League 2 on 04.06 Sunday at 14:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Pho Hien or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Pho Hien team to score and less than 1.5 for Quang Nam. Pho Hien chances to win are 45%. Quang Nam chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.
Pho Hien scored 8 against 2 in 5 last matches whereas Quang Nam scored 7 against 5 in its 5 last games. Pho Hien scored 1.6 against 0.4 in 5 last matches whereas Quang Nam scored 1.4 against 1.0 in its 5 last games.
Teams Pho Hien and Quang Nam have played 3 matches so far. Pho Hien won 2 matches in total while Quang Nam won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.33 goals per Match and 7 in total.
Pho Hien scored 6 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Pho Hien won 1. Pho Hien won 1 matches out of 2 played away.
Quang Nam scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Quang Nam won 0. Quang Nam won 0 matches out of 1 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Pho Hien vs Quang Nam with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!