Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comVietnamV.League 2Pho Hien - Công An Nhân Dân
Vietnam. V.League 2. Regular Season - 4

Pho Hien vs Công An Nhân Dân prediction, betting tips and odds

26.06 Sunday

13:00 CET

SVĐ Trung tâm đào tạo trẻ PVF

Pho Hien
Draw
Công An Nhân Dân

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
2Công An Nhân Dân320136
4Pho Hien312045

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

6 : 2

goals

6 : 3

2.0 : 0.7

goals avg

2.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Pho Hien

01.05.2021

0-2

Công An Nhân Dân

Pho Hien vs Công An Nhân Dân prediction summary

Pho Hien meets Công An Nhân Dân in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Vietnam V.League 2 on 26.06 Sunday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Pho Hien or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Pho Hien team to score and less than 2.5 for Công An Nhân Dân. Pho Hien chances to win are 35%. Công An Nhân Dân chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Pho Hien scored 6 against 2 in 3 last matches whereas Công An Nhân Dân scored 6 against 3 in its 3 last games. Pho Hien scored 2.0 against 0.7 in 3 last matches whereas Công An Nhân Dân scored 2.0 against 1.0 in its 3 last games.


Teams Pho Hien and Công An Nhân Dân have played 1 matches so far. Pho Hien won 0 matches in total while Công An Nhân Dân won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Pho Hien scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Pho Hien won 0. Pho Hien won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Công An Nhân Dân scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Công An Nhân Dân won 0. Công An Nhân Dân won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Pho Hien vs Công An Nhân Dân with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in V.League 2