Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

World. CONCACAF Champions League. Semi-finals

Philadelphia Union vs Club America prediction, betting tips and odds

First Half: (0-0)

16.09 Thursday

03:00 CET

Subaru Park

Philadelphia Union
Draw
Club America

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

9 : 3

goals

8 : 4

1.8 : 0.6

goals avg

1.6 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Club America

13.08.2021

2-0

(1-0)

Philadelphia Union

Philadelphia Union vs Club America prediction summary

Philadelphia Union meets Club America in a match of a Semi-finals round in World CONCACAF Champions League on 16.09 Thursday at 03:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Club America and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Philadelphia Union team to score and less than 2.5 for Club America. Philadelphia Union chances to win are 10%. Club America chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Philadelphia Union scored 9 against 3 in 5 last matches whereas Club America scored 8 against 4 in its 5 last games. Philadelphia Union scored 1.8 against 0.6 in 5 last matches whereas Club America scored 1.6 against 0.8 in its 5 last games.


Teams Philadelphia Union and Club America have played 1 matches so far. Philadelphia Union won 0 matches in total while Club America won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Philadelphia Union scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Philadelphia Union won 0. Philadelphia Union won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Club America scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Club America won 1. Club America won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Philadelphia Union vs Club America with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!