Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldLeagues CupPhiladelphia Union - Charlotte
World. Leagues Cup. Group Stage - 1

Philadelphia Union vs Charlotte prediction, betting tips and odds

28.07 Sunday

02:00 CET

Subaru Park

Philadelphia Union
Draw
Charlotte

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Charlotte

21.09.2023

2-2

(0-0)

Philadelphia Union

Philadelphia Union

01.06.2023

1-0

(0-0)

Charlotte

Charlotte

01.10.2022

4-0

(1-0)

Philadelphia Union

Philadelphia Union

04.04.2022

2-0

(1-0)

Charlotte

Philadelphia Union vs Charlotte prediction summary

Philadelphia Union meets Charlotte in a match of a Group Stage - 1 round in World Leagues Cup on 28.07 Sunday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Charlotte and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Philadelphia Union team to score and n/a for Charlotte. Philadelphia Union chances to win are 10%. Charlotte chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Philadelphia Union scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Charlotte scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Philadelphia Union scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Charlotte scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Philadelphia Union and Charlotte have played 6 matches so far. Philadelphia Union won 2 matches in total while Charlotte won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.83 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Philadelphia Union scored 5 in total and 0.83 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Philadelphia Union won 2. Philadelphia Union won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Charlotte scored 6 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Charlotte won 1. Charlotte won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Philadelphia Union vs Charlotte with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Leagues Cup