Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Egypt. Premier League. Regular Season - 23

Pharco vs Al Ittihad prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-1)

27.06 Monday

19:00 CET

Haras El Hodoud Stadium

Pharco
Draw
Al Ittihad

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
D
D
W
W
L
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
8Pharco22796230
12Al Ittihad22679-625

Performance last matches

22

played

22

home

away

total

17 : 15

goals

29 : 35

0.8 : 0.7

goals avg

1.3 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al Ittihad

25.11.2021

1-2

(1-1)

Pharco

Pharco vs Al Ittihad prediction summary

Pharco meets Al Ittihad in a match of a Regular Season - 23 round in Egypt Premier League on 27.06 Monday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Pharco or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Pharco team to score and less than 2.5 for Al Ittihad. Pharco chances to win are 45%. Al Ittihad chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Pharco scored 17 against 15 in 22 last matches whereas Al Ittihad scored 29 against 35 in its 22 last games. Pharco scored 0.8 against 0.7 in 22 last matches whereas Al Ittihad scored 1.3 against 1.6 in its 22 last games.


Teams Pharco and Al Ittihad have played 1 matches so far. Pharco won 1 matches in total while Al Ittihad won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Pharco scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Pharco won 0. Pharco won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Al Ittihad scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Al Ittihad won 0. Al Ittihad won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Pharco vs Al Ittihad with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League