Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Vietnam. V.League 2. Regular Season - 9

Phú Thọ vs Công An Nhân Dân prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Cancelled: ()

28.11 Sunday

09:30 CET

Sân vận động Việt Trì

Phú Thọ
Draw
Công An Nhân Dân

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
D
D
L
W
W
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Công An Nhân Dân623119
10Phú Thọ6132-16

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

3 : 4

goals

7 : 6

0.5 : 0.7

goals avg

1.2 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Phú Thọ vs Công An Nhân Dân prediction summary

Phú Thọ meets Công An Nhân Dân in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Vietnam V.League 2 on 28.11 Sunday at 09:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Công An Nhân Dân and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Phú Thọ team to score and less than 2.5 for Công An Nhân Dân. Phú Thọ chances to win are 10%. Công An Nhân Dân chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Phú Thọ scored 3 against 4 in 6 last matches whereas Công An Nhân Dân scored 7 against 6 in its 6 last games. Phú Thọ scored 0.5 against 0.7 in 6 last matches whereas Công An Nhân Dân scored 1.2 against 1.0 in its 6 last games.


Teams Phú Thọ and Công An Nhân Dân have played 0 matches so far. Phú Thọ won 0 matches in total while Công An Nhân Dân won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Phú Thọ scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Phú Thọ won 0. Phú Thọ won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Công An Nhân Dân scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Công An Nhân Dân won 0. Công An Nhân Dân won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Phú Thọ vs Công An Nhân Dân with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in V.League 2