Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Montenegro. First League. Regular Season - 11

Petrovac vs Mladost Lješkopolje prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (0-0)

16.10 Saturday

20:00 CET

Stadion pod Malim brdom

Petrovac
Draw
Mladost Lješkopolje

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
D
W
L
L
D
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Petrovac10433015
9Mladost Lješkopolje10127-95

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

17 : 17

goals

9 : 18

1.7 : 1.7

goals avg

0.9 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Mladost Lješkopolje

31.07.2021

1-3

(1-1)

Petrovac

Mladost Lješkopolje

11.04.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Petrovac

Petrovac

19.02.2021

2-1

(1-1)

Mladost Lješkopolje

Mladost Lješkopolje

31.10.2020

1-3

(1-1)

Petrovac

Petrovac

23.08.2020

0-1

(0-0)

Mladost Lješkopolje

Mladost Lješkopolje

16.06.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Petrovac

Petrovac

11.12.2019

1-1

(1-1)

Mladost Lješkopolje

Mladost Lješkopolje

28.09.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Petrovac

Petrovac

03.08.2019

1-1

(1-1)

Mladost Lješkopolje

Petrovac vs Mladost Lješkopolje prediction summary

Petrovac meets Mladost Lješkopolje in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Montenegro First League on 16.10 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Petrovac or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Petrovac team to score and less than 2.5 for Mladost Lješkopolje. Petrovac chances to win are 45%. Mladost Lješkopolje chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Petrovac scored 17 against 17 in 10 last matches whereas Mladost Lješkopolje scored 9 against 18 in its 10 last games. Petrovac scored 1.7 against 1.7 in 10 last matches whereas Mladost Lješkopolje scored 0.9 against 1.8 in its 10 last games.


Teams Petrovac and Mladost Lješkopolje have played 9 matches so far. Petrovac won 4 matches in total while Mladost Lješkopolje won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.22 goals per Match and 20 in total.


Petrovac scored 12 in total and 1.33 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Petrovac won 1. Petrovac won 3 matches out of 5 played away.


Mladost Lješkopolje scored 8 in total and 0.89 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Mladost Lješkopolje won 1. Mladost Lješkopolje won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Petrovac vs Mladost Lješkopolje with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First League