Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEgyptSecond League - Group BPetrojet - Banha
Egypt. Second League - Group B. Group B - 28

Petrojet vs Banha prediction, betting tips and odds

20.05 Friday

16:00 CET

Petrosport Stadium

Petrojet
Draw
Banha

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

27

played

27

home

away

total

40 : 26

goals

15 : 44

1.5 : 1.0

goals avg

0.6 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Banha

31.12.2021

3-4

(2-2)

Petrojet

Petrojet vs Banha prediction summary

Petrojet meets Banha in a match of a Group B - 28 round in Egypt Second League - Group B on 20.05 Friday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Petrojet or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Petrojet team to score and less than 1.5 for Banha. Petrojet chances to win are 45%. Banha chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Petrojet scored 40 against 26 in 27 last matches whereas Banha scored 15 against 44 in its 27 last games. Petrojet scored 1.5 against 1.0 in 27 last matches whereas Banha scored 0.6 against 1.6 in its 27 last games.


Teams Petrojet and Banha have played 1 matches so far. Petrojet won 1 matches in total while Banha won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 7.00 goals per Match and 7 in total.


Petrojet scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Petrojet won 0. Petrojet won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Banha scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Banha won 0. Banha won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Petrojet vs Banha with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Second League - Group B