Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. Professional Development League. Regular Season - 25

Peterborough United U21 vs Fleetwood Town U21 prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (0-0)

12.04 Friday

15:00 CET

Mick George Training Academy

Peterborough United U21
Draw
Fleetwood Town U21

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
D
L
L
L
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Fleetwood Town U21241239-139
10Peterborough United U21235414-2119

Performance last matches

23

played

24

home

away

total

36 : 57

goals

41 : 42

1.6 : 2.5

goals avg

1.7 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Fleetwood Town U21

05.12.2023

3-2

(3-0)

Peterborough United U21

Peterborough United U21 vs Fleetwood Town U21 prediction summary

Peterborough United U21 meets Fleetwood Town U21 in a match of a Regular Season - 25 round in England Professional Development League on 12.04 Friday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Fleetwood Town U21 and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Peterborough United U21 team to score and less than 2.5 for Fleetwood Town U21. Peterborough United U21 chances to win are 10%. Fleetwood Town U21 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Peterborough United U21 scored 36 against 57 in 23 last matches whereas Fleetwood Town U21 scored 41 against 42 in its 24 last games. Peterborough United U21 scored 1.6 against 2.5 in 23 last matches whereas Fleetwood Town U21 scored 1.7 against 1.8 in its 24 last games.


Teams Peterborough United U21 and Fleetwood Town U21 have played 1 matches so far. Peterborough United U21 won 0 matches in total while Fleetwood Town U21 won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Peterborough United U21 scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Peterborough United U21 won 0. Peterborough United U21 won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Fleetwood Town U21 scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Fleetwood Town U21 won 1. Fleetwood Town U21 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Peterborough United U21 vs Fleetwood Town U21 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Professional Development League