Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaWestern Australia NPLPerth - Armadale
Australia. Western Australia NPL. Regular Season - 3

Perth vs Armadale prediction, betting tips and odds

31.05 Tuesday

14:00 CET

BGC Stadium - Dorrien Gardens

Perth
Draw
Armadale

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
D
D
D
W
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Armadale8233-19
9Perth614167

Performance last matches

6

played

8

home

away

total

10 : 4

goals

15 : 16

1.7 : 0.7

goals avg

1.9 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Perth

07.08.2021

2-0

Armadale

Armadale

01.05.2021

3-4

Perth

Perth

12.08.2020

2-3

Armadale

Armadale

17.08.2019

0-2

Perth

Perth

11.05.2019

3-1

Armadale

Perth vs Armadale prediction summary

Perth meets Armadale in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Australia Western Australia NPL on 31.05 Tuesday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Perth or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Perth team to score and less than 2.5 for Armadale. Perth chances to win are 45%. Armadale chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Perth scored 10 against 4 in 6 last matches whereas Armadale scored 15 against 16 in its 8 last games. Perth scored 1.7 against 0.7 in 6 last matches whereas Armadale scored 1.9 against 2.0 in its 8 last games.


Teams Perth and Armadale have played 5 matches so far. Perth won 4 matches in total while Armadale won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 20 in total.


Perth scored 13 in total and 2.60 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Perth won 2. Perth won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Armadale scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Armadale won 0. Armadale won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Perth vs Armadale with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Western Australia NPL