Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Indonesia. Super League. Regular Season - 14

Persik Kediri vs Persebaya Surabaya prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

28.11 Sunday

12:15 CET

Stadion Manahan

Persik Kediri
Draw
Persebaya Surabaya

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
D
L
W
W
D
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Persebaya Surabaya13724823
16Persik Kediri13247-810

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

14 : 22

goals

24 : 16

1.1 : 1.7

goals avg

1.8 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Persebaya Surabaya

29.02.2020

1-1

(1-1)

Persik Kediri

Persik Kediri vs Persebaya Surabaya prediction summary

Persik Kediri meets Persebaya Surabaya in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Indonesia Super League on 28.11 Sunday at 12:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Persebaya Surabaya and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Persik Kediri team to score and less than 3.5 for Persebaya Surabaya. Persik Kediri chances to win are 10%. Persebaya Surabaya chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Persik Kediri scored 14 against 22 in 13 last matches whereas Persebaya Surabaya scored 24 against 16 in its 13 last games. Persik Kediri scored 1.1 against 1.7 in 13 last matches whereas Persebaya Surabaya scored 1.8 against 1.2 in its 13 last games.


Teams Persik Kediri and Persebaya Surabaya have played 2 matches so far. Persik Kediri won 0 matches in total while Persebaya Surabaya won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Persik Kediri scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Persik Kediri won 0. Persik Kediri won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Persebaya Surabaya scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Persebaya Surabaya won 0. Persebaya Surabaya won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Persik Kediri vs Persebaya Surabaya with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League