Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIndonesiaSuper LeaguePersija - PS TIRA
Indonesia. Super League. Regular Season - 15

Persija vs PS TIRA prediction, betting tips and odds

03.12 Friday

14:45 CET

Stadion Madya Magelang

Persija
Draw
PS TIRA

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
D
D
W
L
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
10Persija14464018
13PS TIRA14365215

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

15 : 15

goals

21 : 19

1.1 : 1.1

goals avg

1.5 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Persija

21.02.2019

2-0

PS TIRA

PS TIRA

17.02.2019

2-2

Persija

Persija vs PS TIRA prediction summary

Persija meets PS TIRA in a match of a Regular Season - 15 round in Indonesia Super League on 03.12 Friday at 14:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Persija or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Persija team to score and less than 2.5 for PS TIRA. Persija chances to win are 45%. PS TIRA chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Persija scored 15 against 15 in 14 last matches whereas PS TIRA scored 21 against 19 in its 14 last games. Persija scored 1.1 against 1.1 in 14 last matches whereas PS TIRA scored 1.5 against 1.4 in its 14 last games.


Teams Persija and PS TIRA have played 4 matches so far. Persija won 1 matches in total while PS TIRA won 0 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Persija scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Persija won 1. Persija won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


PS TIRA scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home PS TIRA won 0. PS TIRA won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Persija vs PS TIRA with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League