Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

World. AFC Champions League. Quarter-finals

Persepolis FC vs Al-Hilal Saudi FC prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-3 (0-1)

16.10 Saturday

20:00 CET

Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium

Persepolis FC
Draw
Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
W
W
L
W
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Persepolis FC6501915
2Al-Hilal Saudi FC6312210

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

15 : 5

goals

13 : 9

2.1 : 0.7

goals avg

1.9 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Persepolis FC

17.10.2017

2-2

(1-1)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

26.09.2017

4-0

(2-0)

Persepolis FC

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

24.04.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Persepolis FC

Persepolis FC

21.02.2017

1-1

(0-0)

Al-Hilal Saudi FC

Persepolis FC vs Al-Hilal Saudi FC prediction summary

Persepolis FC meets Al-Hilal Saudi FC in a match of a Quarter-finals round in World AFC Champions League on 16.10 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Al-Hilal Saudi FC and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Persepolis FC team to score and less than 2.5 for Al-Hilal Saudi FC. Persepolis FC chances to win are 10%. Al-Hilal Saudi FC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Persepolis FC scored 15 against 5 in 7 last matches whereas Al-Hilal Saudi FC scored 13 against 9 in its 7 last games. Persepolis FC scored 2.1 against 0.7 in 7 last matches whereas Al-Hilal Saudi FC scored 1.9 against 1.3 in its 7 last games.


Teams Persepolis FC and Al-Hilal Saudi FC have played 4 matches so far. Persepolis FC won 0 matches in total while Al-Hilal Saudi FC won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Persepolis FC scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Persepolis FC won 0. Persepolis FC won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Al-Hilal Saudi FC scored 7 in total and 1.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Al-Hilal Saudi FC won 1. Al-Hilal Saudi FC won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Persepolis FC vs Al-Hilal Saudi FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!