Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Andorra. 2a Divisió. Promotion Round - 5

Penya Encarnada vs La Massana prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

15.05 Sunday

11:00 CET

Centre d'Entrenament de la FAF 2

Penya Encarnada
Draw
La Massana

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Penya Encarnada2318419558
2La Massana2315444349

Performance last matches

24

played

25

home

away

total

114 : 17

goals

75 : 29

4.8 : 0.7

goals avg

3.0 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

La Massana

24.04.2022

0-1

Penya Encarnada

La Massana

05.02.2022

0-2

Penya Encarnada

Penya Encarnada

03.10.2021

1-1

La Massana

Penya Encarnada

17.11.2019

2-1

La Massana

Penya Encarnada

28.04.2019

2-4

La Massana

La Massana

03.02.2019

4-2

Penya Encarnada

Penya Encarnada

22.09.2018

0-2

La Massana

La Massana

04.12.2016

2-2

Penya Encarnada

Penya Encarnada

25.09.2016

3-2

La Massana

Penya Encarnada

26.04.2015

5-0

La Massana

La Massana

29.03.2015

0-5

Penya Encarnada

La Massana

12.10.2014

2-4

Penya Encarnada

Penya Encarnada

15.09.2013

2-4

La Massana

Penya Encarnada

12.05.2013

2-0

La Massana

La Massana

01.05.2013

1-3

Penya Encarnada

La Massana

24.03.2012

0-6

Penya Encarnada

Penya Encarnada

06.11.2011

1-3

La Massana

Penya Encarnada vs La Massana prediction summary

Penya Encarnada meets La Massana in a match of a Promotion Round - 5 round in Andorra 2a Divisió on 15.05 Sunday at 11:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Penya Encarnada or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Penya Encarnada team to score and less than 2.5 for La Massana. Penya Encarnada chances to win are 45%. La Massana chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Penya Encarnada scored 114 against 17 in 24 last matches whereas La Massana scored 75 against 29 in its 25 last games. Penya Encarnada scored 4.8 against 0.7 in 24 last matches whereas La Massana scored 3.0 against 1.2 in its 25 last games.


Teams Penya Encarnada and La Massana have played 19 matches so far. Penya Encarnada won 10 matches in total while La Massana won 5 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.63 goals per Match and 69 in total.


Penya Encarnada scored 43 in total and 2.26 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Penya Encarnada won 4. Penya Encarnada won 6 matches out of 8 played away.


La Massana scored 26 in total and 1.37 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home La Massana won 1. La Massana won 4 matches out of 9 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Penya Encarnada vs La Massana with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!