Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAndorra1a DivisióPenya Encarnada - FC Santa Coloma
Andorra. 1a Divisió. Regular Season - 4

Penya Encarnada vs FC Santa Coloma prediction, betting tips and odds

09.10 Sunday

16:00 CET

Centre d'Entrenament de la FAF 1

Penya Encarnada
Draw
FC Santa Coloma

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3FC Santa Coloma312015
7Penya Encarnada3021-12

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

1 : 2

goals

4 : 3

0.3 : 0.7

goals avg

1.3 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Penya Encarnada

21.02.2021

0-2

(0-1)

FC Santa Coloma

FC Santa Coloma

13.12.2020

3-0

(0-0)

Penya Encarnada

Penya Encarnada

04.02.2018

0-3

FC Santa Coloma

FC Santa Coloma

12.11.2017

7-0

Penya Encarnada

Penya Encarnada

17.09.2017

0-6

FC Santa Coloma

Penya Encarnada

14.02.2016

0-4

FC Santa Coloma

FC Santa Coloma

15.11.2015

5-0

Penya Encarnada

Penya Encarnada vs FC Santa Coloma prediction summary

Penya Encarnada meets FC Santa Coloma in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Andorra 1a Divisió on 09.10 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or FC Santa Coloma and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Penya Encarnada team to score and less than 2.5 for FC Santa Coloma. Penya Encarnada chances to win are 10%. FC Santa Coloma chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Penya Encarnada scored 1 against 2 in 3 last matches whereas FC Santa Coloma scored 4 against 3 in its 3 last games. Penya Encarnada scored 0.3 against 0.7 in 3 last matches whereas FC Santa Coloma scored 1.3 against 1.0 in its 3 last games.


Teams Penya Encarnada and FC Santa Coloma have played 7 matches so far. Penya Encarnada won 0 matches in total while FC Santa Coloma won 7 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.29 goals per Match and 30 in total.


Penya Encarnada scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Penya Encarnada won 0. Penya Encarnada won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


FC Santa Coloma scored 30 in total and 4.29 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home FC Santa Coloma won 3. FC Santa Coloma won 4 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Penya Encarnada vs FC Santa Coloma with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1a Divisió