Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMalaysiaSuper LeaguePdrm - Kuching FA
Malaysia. Super League. Regular Season - 5

Pdrm vs Kuching FA prediction, betting tips and odds

12.07 Friday

14:15 CET

Old Stadium Negeri Sarawak

Pdrm
Draw
Kuching FA

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Pdrm311104
9Kuching FA3021-12

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

4 : 4

goals

4 : 5

1.3 : 1.3

goals avg

1.3 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Pdrm

08.10.2023

1-1

(1-0)

Kuching FA

Kuching FA

01.04.2023

0-1

(0-0)

Pdrm

Kuching FA

25.06.2022

2-1

(1-0)

Pdrm

Pdrm

28.04.2022

2-2

(1-1)

Kuching FA

Kuching FA

04.09.2021

0-0

Pdrm

Pdrm

20.03.2021

1-2

Kuching FA

Pdrm vs Kuching FA prediction summary

Pdrm meets Kuching FA in a match of a Regular Season - 5 round in Malaysia Super League on 12.07 Friday at 14:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Pdrm or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Pdrm team to score and less than 2.5 for Kuching FA. Pdrm chances to win are 35%. Kuching FA chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Pdrm scored 4 against 4 in 3 last matches whereas Kuching FA scored 4 against 5 in its 3 last games. Pdrm scored 1.3 against 1.3 in 3 last matches whereas Kuching FA scored 1.3 against 1.7 in its 3 last games.


Teams Pdrm and Kuching FA have played 6 matches so far. Pdrm won 1 matches in total while Kuching FA won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.17 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Pdrm scored 6 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Pdrm won 0. Pdrm won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Kuching FA scored 7 in total and 1.17 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Kuching FA won 1. Kuching FA won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Pdrm vs Kuching FA with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League