Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - BurgenlandParndorf - Markt Allhau
Austria. Landesliga - Burgenland. Burgenland - 17

Parndorf vs Markt Allhau prediction, betting tips and odds

11.03 Friday

19:00 CET

Heidebodenstadion

Parndorf
Draw
Markt Allhau

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
D
L
W
W
L
D
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Parndorf1411213035
8Markt Allhau14536-718

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

44 : 14

goals

19 : 26

3.1 : 1.0

goals avg

1.4 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Markt Allhau

06.08.2021

1-4

Parndorf

Parndorf

18.09.2020

2-1

Markt Allhau

Parndorf

24.08.2019

3-0

Markt Allhau

Parndorf vs Markt Allhau prediction summary

Parndorf meets Markt Allhau in a match of a Burgenland - 17 round in Austria Landesliga - Burgenland on 11.03 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Parndorf and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Parndorf team to score and less than 2.5 for Markt Allhau. Parndorf chances to win are 45%. Markt Allhau chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Parndorf scored 44 against 14 in 14 last matches whereas Markt Allhau scored 19 against 26 in its 14 last games. Parndorf scored 3.1 against 1.0 in 14 last matches whereas Markt Allhau scored 1.4 against 1.9 in its 14 last games.


Teams Parndorf and Markt Allhau have played 5 matches so far. Parndorf won 3 matches in total while Markt Allhau won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.20 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Parndorf scored 9 in total and 1.80 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Parndorf won 2. Parndorf won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Markt Allhau scored 2 in total and 0.40 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Markt Allhau won 0. Markt Allhau won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Parndorf vs Markt Allhau with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Burgenland