Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Italy. Serie A Women. Regular Season - 4

Parma W vs AC Milan W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-4 (0-2)

24.09 Saturday

14:30 CET

Stadio Ennio Tardini

Parma W
Draw
AC Milan W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

4 : 7

goals

4 : 6

1.3 : 2.3

goals avg

1.3 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Parma W vs AC Milan W prediction summary

Parma W meets AC Milan W in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Italy Serie A Women on 24.09 Saturday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Parma W or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Parma W team to score and less than 2.5 for AC Milan W. Parma W chances to win are 45%. AC Milan W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Parma W scored 4 against 7 in 3 last matches whereas AC Milan W scored 4 against 6 in its 3 last games. Parma W scored 1.3 against 2.3 in 3 last matches whereas AC Milan W scored 1.3 against 2.0 in its 3 last games.


Teams Parma W and AC Milan W have played 0 matches so far. Parma W won 0 matches in total while AC Milan W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Parma W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Parma W won 0. Parma W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


AC Milan W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home AC Milan W won 0. AC Milan W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Parma W vs AC Milan W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Serie A Women