Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Qualification South AmericaParaguay - Chile
World. World Cup - Qualification South America. Group Stage - 13

Paraguay vs Chile prediction, betting tips and odds

11.11 Thursday

01:00 CET

Estadio Defensores del Chaco

Paraguay
Draw
Chile

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

9 : 17

goals

14 : 14

0.8 : 1.4

goals avg

1.2 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Chile

11.10.2021

2-0

(0-0)

Paraguay

Chile

25.06.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Paraguay

Chile

01.09.2017

0-3

(0-1)

Paraguay

Paraguay

02.09.2016

2-1

(2-1)

Chile

Paraguay vs Chile prediction summary

Paraguay meets Chile in a match of a Group Stage - 13 round in World World Cup - Qualification South America on 11.11 Thursday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Paraguay or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Paraguay team to score and less than 2.5 for Chile. Paraguay chances to win are 35%. Chile chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Paraguay scored 9 against 17 in 12 last matches whereas Chile scored 14 against 14 in its 12 last games. Paraguay scored 0.8 against 1.4 in 12 last matches whereas Chile scored 1.2 against 1.2 in its 12 last games.


Teams Paraguay and Chile have played 5 matches so far. Paraguay won 3 matches in total while Chile won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Paraguay scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Paraguay won 1. Paraguay won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Chile scored 3 in total and 0.60 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Chile won 1. Chile won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Paraguay vs Chile with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup - Qualification South America