Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Lithuania. A Lyga. Regular Season - 28

Panevėžys vs FK Zalgiris Vilnius prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-0)

15.09 Wednesday

18:00 CET

Aukštaitija stadionas

Panevėžys
Draw
FK Zalgiris Vilnius

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
D
W
W
W
D
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2FK Zalgiris Vilnius2315623151
3Panevėžys2514651548

Performance last matches

25

played

23

home

away

total

42 : 27

goals

47 : 16

1.7 : 1.1

goals avg

2.0 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

FK Zalgiris Vilnius

14.05.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Panevėžys

Panevėžys

11.05.2021

0-2

(0-2)

FK Zalgiris Vilnius

FK Zalgiris Vilnius

03.04.2021

2-2

(2-1)

Panevėžys

FK Zalgiris Vilnius

27.09.2020

3-2

(3-0)

Panevėžys

Panevėžys

28.07.2020

1-2

(0-0)

FK Zalgiris Vilnius

Panevėžys

19.07.2020

1-2

(0-1)

FK Zalgiris Vilnius

FK Zalgiris Vilnius

06.03.2020

4-0

(2-0)

Panevėžys

FK Zalgiris Vilnius

30.10.2019

3-1

(1-0)

Panevėžys

FK Zalgiris Vilnius

13.09.2019

5-0

(1-0)

Panevėžys

Panevėžys

29.06.2019

0-2

(0-2)

FK Zalgiris Vilnius

FK Zalgiris Vilnius

05.05.2019

2-1

(1-1)

Panevėžys

Panevėžys

09.03.2019

0-3

(0-1)

FK Zalgiris Vilnius

Panevėžys vs FK Zalgiris Vilnius prediction summary

Panevėžys meets FK Zalgiris Vilnius in a match of a Regular Season - 28 round in Lithuania A Lyga on 15.09 Wednesday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or FK Zalgiris Vilnius and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Panevėžys team to score and less than 2.5 for FK Zalgiris Vilnius. Panevėžys chances to win are 10%. FK Zalgiris Vilnius chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Panevėžys scored 42 against 27 in 25 last matches whereas FK Zalgiris Vilnius scored 47 against 16 in its 23 last games. Panevėžys scored 1.7 against 1.1 in 25 last matches whereas FK Zalgiris Vilnius scored 2.0 against 0.7 in its 23 last games.


Teams Panevėžys and FK Zalgiris Vilnius have played 12 matches so far. Panevėžys won 0 matches in total while FK Zalgiris Vilnius won 11 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.25 goals per Match and 39 in total.


Panevėžys scored 8 in total and 0.67 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Panevėžys won 0. Panevėžys won 0 matches out of 7 played away.


FK Zalgiris Vilnius scored 31 in total and 2.58 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home FK Zalgiris Vilnius won 6. FK Zalgiris Vilnius won 5 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Panevėžys vs FK Zalgiris Vilnius with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in A Lyga