Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Lithuania. 1 Lyga. Regular Season - 23

Panevėžys II vs Babrungas prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 ()

20.10 Wednesday

15:00 CET

Žemynos progimnazijos stadionas

Panevėžys II
Draw
Babrungas

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
D
W
D
L
L
D
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Panevėžys II241338342
8Babrungas239311-230

Performance last matches

24

played

24

home

away

total

49 : 46

goals

45 : 47

2.0 : 1.9

goals avg

1.9 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Babrungas

13.06.2021

3-2

Panevėžys II

Panevėžys II vs Babrungas prediction summary

Panevėžys II meets Babrungas in a match of a Regular Season - 23 round in Lithuania 1 Lyga on 20.10 Wednesday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Panevėžys II or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Panevėžys II team to score and less than 2.5 for Babrungas. Panevėžys II chances to win are 35%. Babrungas chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Panevėžys II scored 49 against 46 in 24 last matches whereas Babrungas scored 45 against 47 in its 24 last games. Panevėžys II scored 2.0 against 1.9 in 24 last matches whereas Babrungas scored 1.9 against 2.0 in its 24 last games.


Teams Panevėžys II and Babrungas have played 1 matches so far. Panevėžys II won 0 matches in total while Babrungas won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Panevėžys II scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Panevėžys II won 0. Panevėžys II won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Babrungas scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Babrungas won 1. Babrungas won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Panevėžys II vs Babrungas with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!