Brazil. Serie A. Regular Season - 8

Palmeiras vs Vasco DA Gama prediction, betting tips and odds

First Half: (1-0)

14.06 Friday

02:30 CET

Allianz Parque

Palmeiras
Draw
Vasco DA Gama

45%

45%

10%

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Combo Double chance : Palmeiras or draws and -3.5 goals
Under 3.5
less than 1.5
Goals
less than 1.5

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2
1.39
4.52
7.99
1.08
1.19
2.93

Total goals odds

Under
Over
0.5
11.26
1.03
0.75
10.63
1.03
1
8.09
1.04
1.25
5.08
1.14
1.5
3.69
1.26
1.75
3.26
1.32
2
2.74
1.41
2.25
2.28
1.62
2.5
1.96
1.85
2.75
1.76
2.08
3
1.51
2.48
3.25
1.42
2.78
3.5
1.36
3.09
3.75
1.24
3.7
4
1.14
4.59
4.25
1.12
5.47
4.5
1.12
5.63
4.75
1.09
8.5
5
1.03
9.54
5.25
1.04
14
5.5
1.04
10.94
6.5
1.01
22.5
7.5
n/a
50.5

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over
6.29
1.1
0.5
1.89
1.84
4.95
1.15
1
1.25
3.7
2.33
1.55
1.5
1.14
5.17
1.73
2.04
2
1.01
15
1.41
2.74
2.5
1.02
15.96
1.17
4.7
3
n/a
n/a
1.12
5.54
3.5
n/a
51
1.03
12.35
4.5
n/a
n/a
1.01
20.75
5.5
n/a
n/a

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
D
D
L
W
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
8Palmeiras7322111
14Vasco DA Gama7205-106

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

5 : 4

goals

7 : 17

0.7 : 0.6

goals avg

1.0 : 2.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Palmeiras

27.08.2023

1-0

(0-0)

Vasco DA Gama

Vasco DA Gama

23.04.2023

2-2

(2-1)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

27.01.2021

1-1

(1-1)

Vasco DA Gama

Vasco DA Gama

08.11.2020

0-1

(0-0)

Palmeiras

Vasco DA Gama

07.11.2019

1-2

(1-1)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

27.07.2019

1-1

(1-1)

Vasco DA Gama

Vasco DA Gama

25.11.2018

0-1

(0-0)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

13.08.2018

1-0

(0-0)

Vasco Da Gama

Vasco DA Gama

13.08.2017

1-1

(0-0)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

14.05.2017

4-0

(2-0)

Vasco DA Gama

Palmeiras

08.11.2015

0-2

(0-2)

Vasco DA Gama

Vasco DA Gama

26.07.2015

1-4

(0-3)

Palmeiras

Vasco DA Gama

13.09.2012

3-1

(1-1)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

17.06.2012

1-1

(0-0)

Vasco DA Gama

Palmeiras

17.11.2011

1-1

(0-1)

Vasco DA Gama

Vasco DA Gama

14.08.2011

1-0

(0-0)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

12.09.2010

0-0

(0-0)

Vasco DA Gama

Vasco DA Gama

16.05.2010

0-0

(0-0)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras vs Vasco DA Gama prediction summary

Palmeiras meets Vasco DA Gama in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Brazil Serie A on 14.06 Friday at 02:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Palmeiras or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Palmeiras team to score and less than 1.5 for Vasco DA Gama. Palmeiras chances to win are 45%. Vasco DA Gama chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Palmeiras scored 5 against 4 in 7 last matches whereas Vasco DA Gama scored 7 against 17 in its 7 last games. Palmeiras scored 0.7 against 0.6 in 7 last matches whereas Vasco DA Gama scored 1.0 against 2.4 in its 7 last games.


Teams Palmeiras and Vasco DA Gama have played 18 matches so far. Palmeiras won 7 matches in total while Vasco DA Gama won 3 matches. 8 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.06 goals per Match and 37 in total.


Palmeiras scored 22 in total and 1.22 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Palmeiras won 3. Palmeiras won 4 matches out of 9 played away.


Vasco DA Gama scored 15 in total and 0.83 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Vasco DA Gama won 2. Vasco DA Gama won 1 matches out of 9 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Palmeiras vs Vasco DA Gama with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Serie A