Brazil. Serie A. Regular Season - 16

Palmeiras vs Atletico Goianiense prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-1 (1-1)

12.07 Friday

00:30 CET

Allianz Parque

Palmeiras
Draw
Atletico Goianiense

45%

45%

10%

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Double chance : Palmeiras or draws
n/a
less than 2.5
Goals
less than 1.5

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2
1.42
4.46
7.58
1.08
1.19
2.83

Total goals odds

Under
Over
0.5
11.01
1.04
0.75
10.17
1.03
1
7.91
1.05
1.25
4.92
1.15
1.5
3.7
1.26
1.75
3.17
1.34
2
2.73
1.42
2.25
2.24
1.65
2.5
1.96
1.85
2.75
1.75
2.11
3
1.5
2.49
3.25
1.41
2.83
3.5
1.36
3.09
3.75
1.23
3.89
4
1.14
5.24
4.25
1.12
5.71
4.5
1.12
5.84
4.75
1.07
10
5
1.02
12.34
5.25
1.03
16
5.5
1.03
12.19
6
1.01
36.51
6.5
1.01
24.88
7.5
n/a
50.5

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over
6.31
1.1
0.5
1.93
1.81
4.8
1.16
1
1.28
3.46
2.3
1.57
1.5
1.14
5.05
1.7
2.08
2
1.01
14.5
1.41
2.77
2.5
1.02
15.57
1.16
4.85
3
n/a
n/a
1.12
5.74
3.5
n/a
51
1.03
13.06
4.5
n/a
n/a
1.01
20.75
5.5
n/a
n/a

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
L
W
L
L
D
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Palmeiras159331130
19Atletico Goianiense15258-811

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

22 : 11

goals

13 : 21

1.5 : 0.7

goals avg

0.9 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Atletico Goianiense

10.10.2022

1-1

(0-0)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

16.06.2022

4-2

(4-1)

Atletico Goianiense

Palmeiras

11.11.2021

4-0

(2-0)

Atletico Goianiense

Atletico Goianiense

18.07.2021

0-3

(0-0)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

22.02.2021

1-1

(1-1)

Atletico Goianiense

Atletico Goianiense

25.10.2020

0-3

(0-1)

Palmeiras

Atletico Goianiense

15.10.2017

1-3

(0-2)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

22.06.2017

1-0

(1-0)

Atletico Goianiense

Atletico Goianiense

07.09.2013

1-3

(0-2)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

25.05.2013

1-0

(0-0)

Atletico Goianiense

Palmeiras

25.11.2012

1-2

(1-1)

Atletico Goianiense

Atletico Goianiense

19.08.2012

2-1

(1-1)

Palmeiras

Atletico Goianiense

25.09.2011

1-1

(0-1)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

01.07.2011

2-0

(2-0)

Atletico Goianiense

Atletico Goianiense

14.11.2010

3-0

(1-0)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

27.08.2010

0-3

(0-2)

Atletico Goianiense

Palmeiras vs Atletico Goianiense prediction summary

Palmeiras meets Atletico Goianiense in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Brazil Serie A on 12.07 Friday at 00:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Palmeiras or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Palmeiras team to score and less than 1.5 for Atletico Goianiense. Palmeiras chances to win are 45%. Atletico Goianiense chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Palmeiras scored 22 against 11 in 15 last matches whereas Atletico Goianiense scored 13 against 21 in its 15 last games. Palmeiras scored 1.5 against 0.7 in 15 last matches whereas Atletico Goianiense scored 0.9 against 1.4 in its 15 last games.


Teams Palmeiras and Atletico Goianiense have played 16 matches so far. Palmeiras won 9 matches in total while Atletico Goianiense won 4 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.88 goals per Match and 46 in total.


Palmeiras scored 29 in total and 1.81 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Palmeiras won 5. Palmeiras won 4 matches out of 8 played away.


Atletico Goianiense scored 17 in total and 1.06 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Atletico Goianiense won 2. Atletico Goianiense won 2 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Palmeiras vs Atletico Goianiense with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Serie A