Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChilePrimera DivisiónPalestino - Everton de Vina
Chile. Primera División. Regular Season - 16

Palestino vs Everton de Vina prediction, betting tips and odds

21.07 Sunday

18:30 CET

Estadio Municipal de La Cisterna

Palestino
Draw
Everton de Vina

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
L
L
W
L
L
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Palestino15744925
8Everton de Vina15636-121

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

20 : 11

goals

23 : 24

1.3 : 0.7

goals avg

1.5 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Everton de Vina

23.03.2024

0-0

(0-0)

Palestino

Palestino

23.11.2023

0-2

(0-1)

Everton de Vina

Everton de Vina

12.05.2023

2-2

(0-1)

Palestino

Palestino

01.10.2022

1-4

(1-1)

Everton de Vina

Everton de Vina

23.04.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Palestino

Everton de Vina

09.09.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Palestino

Palestino

12.04.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Everton de Vina

Everton de Vina

06.02.2021

1-3

(0-1)

Palestino

Palestino

03.09.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Everton de Vina

Palestino

03.05.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Everton de Vina

Everton de Vina

25.11.2018

3-0

(2-0)

Palestino

Palestino

14.04.2018

2-1

(2-1)

Everton de Vina

Palestino vs Everton de Vina prediction summary

Palestino meets Everton de Vina in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Chile Primera División on 21.07 Sunday at 18:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Everton de Vina and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Palestino team to score and less than 2.5 for Everton de Vina. Palestino chances to win are 10%. Everton de Vina chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Palestino scored 20 against 11 in 15 last matches whereas Everton de Vina scored 23 against 24 in its 15 last games. Palestino scored 1.3 against 0.7 in 15 last matches whereas Everton de Vina scored 1.5 against 1.6 in its 15 last games.


Teams Palestino and Everton de Vina have played 13 matches so far. Palestino won 4 matches in total while Everton de Vina won 4 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 26 in total.


Palestino scored 11 in total and 0.85 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Palestino won 3. Palestino won 1 matches out of 6 played away.


Everton de Vina scored 15 in total and 1.15 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Everton de Vina won 2. Everton de Vina won 2 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Palestino vs Everton de Vina with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera División