Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldArab CupPalestine - Saudi Arabia
World. Arab Cup. Group Stage - 2

Palestine vs Saudi Arabia prediction, betting tips and odds

04.12 Saturday

20:00 CET

Stadium

Palestine
Draw
Saudi Arabia

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

0

home

away

total

5 : 1

goals

0 : 0

5.0 : 1.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Saudi Arabia

30.03.2021

5-0

(2-0)

Palestine

Palestine

15.10.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Saudi Arabia

Palestine

09.11.2015

0-0

(0-0)

Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia

11.06.2015

3-2

(1-0)

Palestine

Palestine vs Saudi Arabia prediction summary

Palestine meets Saudi Arabia in a match of a Group Stage - 2 round in World Arab Cup on 04.12 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Saudi Arabia and n/a goals. We expect less than 5.5 for Palestine team to score and n/a for Saudi Arabia. Palestine chances to win are 10%. Saudi Arabia chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Palestine scored 5 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas Saudi Arabia scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Palestine scored 5.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas Saudi Arabia scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Palestine and Saudi Arabia have played 4 matches so far. Palestine won 0 matches in total while Saudi Arabia won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Palestine scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Palestine won 0. Palestine won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Saudi Arabia scored 8 in total and 2.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Saudi Arabia won 2. Saudi Arabia won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Palestine vs Saudi Arabia with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Arab Cup