Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

betnotbad.comHungaryNB IPaks - Debreceni VSC
Hungary. NB I. Regular Season - 3

Paks vs Debreceni VSC predictions and betting tips

14.08 Saturday

16:00 CET

Paksi FC Stadion

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Next fixtures in NB I

Paks vs Debreceni VSC prediction summary

Paks meets Debreceni VSC in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Hungary NB I on 14.08 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Debreceni VSC and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Paks team to score and less than 5.5 for Debreceni VSC. Paks chances to win are 10%. Debreceni VSC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Paks scored 2 against 3 in 1 last matches whereas Debreceni VSC scored 4 against 1 in its 1 last games. Paks scored 2.0 against 3.0 in 1 last matches whereas Debreceni VSC scored 4.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Paks vs Debreceni VSC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!