Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Netherlands. Eredivisie Women. Regular Season - 3

PSV/Eindhoven W vs ADO Den Haag W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-0)

02.10 Sunday

12:15 CET

PSV Campus De Herdgang

PSV/Eindhoven W
Draw
ADO Den Haag W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
2ADO Den Haag W2200106
5PSV/Eindhoven W110013

Performance last matches

1

played

2

home

away

total

1 : 0

goals

10 : 0

1.0 : 0.0

goals avg

5.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

PSV/Eindhoven W

04.03.2022

0-1

(0-1)

ADO Den Haag W

PSV/Eindhoven W

19.12.2021

2-1

(1-0)

ADO Den Haag W

ADO Den Haag W

01.10.2021

1-0

(1-0)

PSV/Eindhoven W

PSV/Eindhoven W

14.05.2021

6-2

(5-1)

ADO Den Haag W

ADO Den Haag W

09.05.2021

0-2

(0-1)

PSV/Eindhoven W

ADO Den Haag W

21.03.2021

1-1

(1-0)

PSV/Eindhoven W

PSV/Eindhoven W

08.11.2020

1-0

(0-0)

ADO Den Haag W

ADO Den Haag W

07.02.2020

0-1

(0-0)

PSV/Eindhoven W

PSV/Eindhoven W

20.09.2019

1-1

(1-0)

ADO Den Haag W

ADO Den Haag W

22.04.2019

2-2

(2-1)

PSV/Eindhoven W

PSV/Eindhoven W

15.03.2019

5-0

(3-0)

ADO Den Haag W

ADO Den Haag W

21.12.2018

1-2

(0-1)

PSV/Eindhoven W

PSV/Eindhoven W

28.10.2018

2-1

(1-0)

ADO Den Haag W

PSV/Eindhoven W vs ADO Den Haag W prediction summary

PSV/Eindhoven W meets ADO Den Haag W in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Netherlands Eredivisie Women on 02.10 Sunday at 12:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : PSV/Eindhoven W or draws and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for PSV/Eindhoven W team to score and less than 5.5 for ADO Den Haag W. PSV/Eindhoven W chances to win are 35%. ADO Den Haag W chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


PSV/Eindhoven W scored 1 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas ADO Den Haag W scored 10 against 0 in its 2 last games. PSV/Eindhoven W scored 1.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas ADO Den Haag W scored 5.0 against 0.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams PSV/Eindhoven W and ADO Den Haag W have played 22 matches so far. PSV/Eindhoven W won 8 matches in total while ADO Den Haag W won 2 matches. 12 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.64 goals per Match and 36 in total.


PSV/Eindhoven W scored 25 in total and 1.14 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home PSV/Eindhoven W won 5. PSV/Eindhoven W won 3 matches out of 6 played away.


ADO Den Haag W scored 11 in total and 0.50 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home ADO Den Haag W won 1. ADO Den Haag W won 1 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for PSV/Eindhoven W vs ADO Den Haag W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Eredivisie Women