Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Indonesia. Super League. Regular Season - 3

PS TIRA vs Persik Kediri prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-2 (1-1)

17.09 Friday

13:15 CET

Stadion Si Jalak Harupat

PS TIRA
Draw
Persik Kediri

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Persik Kediri210103
16PS TIRA2011-21

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

2 : 4

goals

1 : 1

1.0 : 2.0

goals avg

0.5 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

PS TIRA vs Persik Kediri prediction summary

PS TIRA meets Persik Kediri in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Indonesia Super League on 17.09 Friday at 13:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : PS TIRA or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for PS TIRA team to score and less than 1.5 for Persik Kediri. PS TIRA chances to win are 35%. Persik Kediri chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


PS TIRA scored 2 against 4 in 2 last matches whereas Persik Kediri scored 1 against 1 in its 2 last games. PS TIRA scored 1.0 against 2.0 in 2 last matches whereas Persik Kediri scored 0.5 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams PS TIRA and Persik Kediri have played 2 matches so far. PS TIRA won 0 matches in total while Persik Kediri won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


PS TIRA scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home PS TIRA won 0. PS TIRA won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Persik Kediri scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Persik Kediri won 0. Persik Kediri won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for PS TIRA vs Persik Kediri with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League