Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Indonesia. Super League. Regular Season - 14

PS TIRA vs Persela Lamongan prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 4-2 (2-1)

27.11 Saturday

09:15 CET

Stadion Madya Magelang

PS TIRA
Draw
Persela Lamongan

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
L
D
L
L
L
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
13PS TIRA13265012
15Persela Lamongan13337-812

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

17 : 17

goals

10 : 18

1.3 : 1.3

goals avg

0.8 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

PS TIRA

16.12.2019

1-1

(1-0)

Persela Lamongan

Persela Lamongan

25.08.2019

6-1

(2-0)

PS TIRA

PS TIRA vs Persela Lamongan prediction summary

PS TIRA meets Persela Lamongan in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Indonesia Super League on 27.11 Saturday at 09:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : PS TIRA or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for PS TIRA team to score and less than 1.5 for Persela Lamongan. PS TIRA chances to win are 35%. Persela Lamongan chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


PS TIRA scored 17 against 17 in 13 last matches whereas Persela Lamongan scored 10 against 18 in its 13 last games. PS TIRA scored 1.3 against 1.3 in 13 last matches whereas Persela Lamongan scored 0.8 against 1.4 in its 13 last games.


Teams PS TIRA and Persela Lamongan have played 8 matches so far. PS TIRA won 0 matches in total while Persela Lamongan won 1 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.13 goals per Match and 9 in total.


PS TIRA scored 2 in total and 0.25 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home PS TIRA won 0. PS TIRA won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Persela Lamongan scored 7 in total and 0.88 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Persela Lamongan won 1. Persela Lamongan won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for PS TIRA vs Persela Lamongan with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League